In Palazzo Baj in Trastevere we adopted extra measures to provide a safe experience. We’d like to share the safety measures we’re currenty using in response to COVID-19.
- Contactless check in and check out
- On- line check in available
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash and individually wrapped
- Face masks required for guests and staff in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Key and remote control wrapped
- Air conditioning regularly sanitized
At Palazzo Baj in Trastevere we are adopting sustainable practices that encompasses three categories: environmental, social and economic.
- Use less water
- Reduce energy and greenhouse gases
- Protect nature
- Reduce waists
- Support our local community
Booked only the stay? To support local community we will take care to suggest the best events and attractions and the coolest clubs of the moment to live Rome like a local.
RESTAURANT ADVICES AND RESERVATION
PARKING: Public parking is available on the Lungotevere on the blue stripes (no traffic restriction) at 4€/8hrs. Alternatively private car parking is available at 10€/12hrs (car within 4mts).
BIKE & VESPA RENTAL